Tuesday, April 21, 2009

8 Months Old Today

April 21, 2009. Diego is 8 months old today!

Check out the belly. :)





_______________________________________________________
This was Diego's first attempt at feeding himself... it did not go over so well. He did not like the gooey texture of food on his fingers. It's funny, everything - I mean everything - goes straight to his mouth, except this food. He touched the apple blueberry mix and then held up his hand in disdain, never putting his hand in his mouth or close to his mouth. If I fed it to him on a spoon or off my own finger, he liked it. But not from his own hand... Go figure.



______________________________________________________
Aaaa-CHOO!
Diego likes it when I sneeze. He likes it when he sneezes, too - he always smiles after he sneezes. He also likes hair. So, I took these factors and ran with them...
Turn the volume up for some good laughs!
(Diego is a little slap-happy, I think. He decided to skip his afternoon nap today.)


No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?