Diego was a Dragon!
Diego waited at the door between Trick-or-Treaters, but was not sure about the kids in costumes... Between the new miniature security dog and Diego, it's really amazing that we handed out candy at all. At one point, the bowl of candy flew out of my hands (I vitally need a third hand) and all the candy landed on the porch. It was like a pinata had exploded and the scramble that ensued was intense (especially the little boy dressed up like a skeleton). I had to use my Mom voice with, "I'm trusting that you'll only take ONE piece of candy," as I scooped up what remained on the ground. The kids were great, but many less Trick-or-Treaters than past years. I'm blaming H1N1 enthusiasts.
All in all, it was a pretty good night as we spotted a green dragon in our home!
How cute!! Was that an air guitar Diego was playing? :) Rock On Puff!
ReplyDelete