
So, here is Diego recently. He is doing wonderful these days, save the tantrums... But, we are all doing great and I will work on updating the blog with some pictures of Diego and our doings in the past few months. I know, I know - I have been a negligent blogger. I never said I was good at this, for crying out loud! It was a voluntary challenge I bestowed upon myself that I have failed miserably at conquering -- but there is always BACKDATING. I'm not ashamed to backdate.
You should see my garden...
Anyway.
Here's what our house looks like most of the time - hence, why I'm not sitting at the computer blogging.

I like to call this one "Symphony of Destruction" - what do you think? He looks cute, but he's actually very dangerous. :) He's his own symphony. Did Dave Mustaine have kids? (That question is for Justin Ireys)
2 kids, one in 1992 and the other in 1998. I had to look it up, but maybe that's why he came up with Symphony of Destruction. Sounds reasonable!
ReplyDeleteI love Dave Mustaine!
Thanks, Ireys!!
ReplyDelete