Well, I meant to take BEFORE and AFTER pictures, but I only have the AFTER. If you had seen the yard prior to the re-landscaping, you'd be impressed. It's a small yard, but it's perfect for us. Now we have a small deck, a garden area, sprinklers and more grass for Diego to eventually play on. I'm so pleased with the finished product! These pictures were taken today (June 16th) and during the afternoon rain.
The past nine days, we have had severe weather. Thunderstorms, lightning and tornadoes! Really crazy weather. So, although the grass really needed the soaking to set the sod, my garden may be in a little trouble.
Only time will tell...
I want to get a little outdoor furniture set - that'll be next!
The fire pit was an anniversary gift from Paul & Jen and Justin &Michele.
THANK YOU SO MUCH!
No comments:
Post a Comment
What do you think?