Tuesday, June 16, 2009

May 2009 Photos

May 3, 2009 - Okay, I had to post the Naked Baby picture! So cute!!

Hanging with Grandpa Paul on Cinco de Mayo.
Grandpa Paul watches me every Thursday while Momma goes to work.
Think we need to get Diego some more toys??


Jen and Diego at the Denver Museum of Nature and Science.
May 9, 2009
It was Diego's first time at a theater! He watched The Grand Canyon Adventure at the IMAX with Momma, Jen and Paul.
He did great!


The Rio Grande - Woo Hoo! Can you hear the laughter?
Diego's first time at the Rio in Denver.
Daddy met up with us after the IMAX movie and we all had dinner.

Diego and Jen

Paul, Daddy (Eric), Jen and Diego

Look! I did the laundry!
What do you want me to do next?

May 13, 2009


2 comments:

  1. Love the naked baby pix!! You need more! And HOW CUTE Diego in the laundry basket! Love them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, we have many more naked pictures! I snuck this one in - Eric doesn't want me broadcasting Diego's personals to the world :) Next time you come over, I'll show them to you ~

    ReplyDelete

What do you think?