June 13, 2009. I went to the Westword Music Festival with Paul and Jen.
Eric made me.
He stayed home and watched Diego. He was missed.
The festival was held in the "Golden Triangle" but Paul and I agreed that it was really a "Tarnished Rectangle".
It was downtown Denver, off of Broadway close to the Denver Art Museum.
We saw many bands and had a great time.
The pictures will tell the story...

Paul and Jen at Bar Standard

Lion Sized at Sutra

The Knew at Bar Standard

Jo, Charli and Chad at Bar Standard

Something Underground at Fidel's Cantina

The Photo Atlas at Sutra

Jo, Paul and Jen at Sutra

Reno Divorce at Bannock Street Garage

Getting rained on! Seeking shelter under trees.

RAIN!

Seeking shelter at a gas station

And it cleared up! Off to see some more music ~
I'm still bummed we didn't see Built to Spill... Oh, well.
No comments:
Post a Comment
What do you think?